Wednesday, July 9, 2008

closet clear out

Before:Clothes clothes clothes. My frequent stops at Sally's and Value Town have resulted in many frivolous purchases of colorful, challenging clothing that I see and refuse to leave on the racks. After A's brutal scrutinization and me trying on much, we were left with this:
La creme de la creme, the most precious and favorite. Feels sooo nice to get rid of the piles of clothings that I don't really like but simply wont discard them, that mostly decorate the floor of my room. Yay!
In other news, I'm on a mission to find lye for soap, and it is proving more difficult than I thought. In the mean time, maybe I can find a glycerin base to start, before I get into the burning, caustic, chemically process.
I am also going to keep cleaning out my room. I'm on a roll, and I'm feeling unmerciful.

No comments: