Friday, August 7, 2009

pretty things. REALLY pretty things.

I love this ring. If I could make jewelry, I would make this ring. The whole gallery is beautiful.

I want to sit in this room. Lay on this bed and read books. Just be listless.


Somebody please buy me this bag from moop. I love all of their bags. And their photos of them make them just so enticing and pretty.

Listen to the Teacups. They are adorable.

Also, this video of Emily Wells. Watch it and listen, it's cool.

Also, Rebecca from playful noshings is so inspirational. She teaches yoga on farms. I read that and immediately thought "I want to do that!". Growing my own food, teaching yoga, baking good things, living happily in each moment...it's exciting.

Love, darlings!

Added Later: Okay. So I've been reading more about Moop, and falling more and more in love with them. It's a couple-run business, and check out their studio:
I love it.

This interview with them is all about the good and bad of running their own business. It seems totally worth it, despite all the hard work, because they're doing what they love. I think that's the most important part.

Oh, and we have a lavendar plant outside, maybe I could make this lemon-lavender shortbread. Yum.

No comments: