Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I suddenly feel like a different person, from the roots of my soul come a gentle coersion.

It's been a while. I suppose I will list whats been happenin' round these parts:
  • I got in a car wreck. Bleh. I hit a lady's bumper and cried and got 2 points on my spanking new license.
  • I did a 2-day, 18-hour yoga training. I so dearly love yoga. I am very excited to become a flexy bendy yogi.
  • Took the PSAT. No biggie.
  • We might be investing in a little Volvo for meeee to drive. My France money drains...sigh..
  • Belly dancing lessons! I'm having so much fun with it. Its so twisty and the music is so movable.
  • The photo is the latest product of photography. I do love that class right now, its the least stressy.
Nothing exciting, but I've been breathing deeper, and I got to bed at 9:30 last night. I guess I'm trying to take better care of myself.

No comments: