Friday, October 5, 2007

It was a reality check, and it was the last thing she wanted.

Totally honestly, when you meet somebody wonderful, but they couldn't care less about you, because they have their own sparkly life to return to, it has left me feeling claustrophobic, not of people, but of my own life. Where I am. How stuck I feel. They leave, and I'm still here. But after the initial loneliness, and being totally pissed off because they come in and show me how wonderful life could be and then take off, its left me repeating to myself "So just keep living with what you have." Its been making me focus on just keeping my life chock full of things I love. Keep it as exciting as I can, and then eventually, I get to leave too.
Or I wonder if its just a ploy to keep my mind as busy as possible, to try and forget this guy.
Leaves me with that self-conscious question: Why not? Am I good enough?
I'm vague because I'm shy and superstitious.

No comments: