Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Begin: Summer


Bizarre. The first day of summer.
Our annual sleep-out was really awesomely perfect.
I like Alaska so much right now that I don't want to leave for a month.
But I'm going to Europe. I just haven't really realized that fully.
I want to make an inspiration wall for writing songs and paintings and writing.
I need to write a list of things I want to do this summer.
But I'm leaving for a month! A Month! I've never been away that long.
I hope I change over that month. I am glad to remove myself from ordinary life for that long. Maybe I'll come back a totally different person.
Just read Phantom Tollbooth, reading The Catcher in the Rye, both suggested by Ava. Should I bring books to Europe? Will I want to read? I just got Vanity Fair and I still want to read the rest of Les Miserables. So many summer books. Feeling tired and weird, maybe will sleep.

No comments: