Monday, May 26, 2008

some grainy photos to prelude a voyage






These are from a little zine I got at the library for 50 cents. They are accompanied with french poems. They are exciting me for Europe. (Not like I needed a whole lot of assistance).
I've decided to take my camera. I do want to take pictures. Not snapshots, though. Good pictures.
My backpack is about half-packed. I'm excited to live on this meager amount for a whole month.
The last few days, (as much as I love it here) I've kept saying "I wish I could just get away from this for a while," (this being my routine, my house, my town, etc.), completely forgetting that it is exactly what I'm doing. It will be so good to live out of a backpack and see wonderful things and stumble around in foreign languages...
I am so completely totally hundred-per-cent pleased. Let's do this, eh?!
See you in a month. Love.

1 comment:

mstahl66 said...

hey, got home from Oz today got your postcard sound like your vacation is perfect. you should get home soon though so we can swap storys im pretty sure you wont even get this until you get back so i have no way of asking you when you get back, hell maybe your back already. so call me and let me know okay?

anne