Friday, May 29, 2009

good space



(.)
It's been rainy outside, and my days of lying outside getting a tan are turning into days spent sewing, baking, and watching movies (this and this and this; all perfect for rainy days). My only big plan today is a trip to the library for these books:

Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver

When You Are Engulfed In Flames by David Sedaris

The Last American Man by Elizabeth Gilbert

Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac

The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Groff

A good summer list. God, I love books.

Other than reading, I'm having a graduation party tomorrow! So my mom and I have made it our mission to spruce up our house to prepare for all the guests. I've been looking at designs for rooms and finding I'm really into the white, clean feeling right now.



So fresh and clean.

Also:

I found a project I want to try. What would I use a tea wallet for? I have no idea. But the idea of it makes me really happy.

In a muffin-y mood I guess. Here's the next recipe I want to try.

And this blog, Le Love, makes my heart explode into thousands of tiny pieces.

xx

No comments: