Sunday, May 24, 2009

In Regards to Cooking...

I want to get better at it. Period.
Here's some pretty food blogs I've found:
a chow life
the wednesday chef
sassy radish

and a whole-wheat pizza crust I want to try, next pizza dinner I make.

Also, from Molly's Orangette, I know I've made this before, and I really want to make soba a steady part of my diet. Because it is so yummy and good for me. Ah, and for simple lunch ideas, this one seems right now.

Ah, yes. Some other beauty I have been loving:

-This online book. It makes me want to make a children's book just so I can illustrate it
-Some lovely images on this blog
-A screen-printing how-to I will be trying in the near future

I'm writing all of this from my NEW LAPTOP! It's a white MacBook and just about the prettiest goshdarn this I've ever seen. That is, until I paint it. ;) which I might.
So I'm loading all of my pictures and music onto it as I type this, so I'll add some pretty pictures to this post shortly.

No comments: