Saturday, May 30, 2009

summerlove



I saw those and I decided that I definitely needed one.
So I'm making myself a friendship bracelet. :)


Next project: inspiration wall.

via Loveology

Alela Diane's style (and her music) is awesome.

Yesterday's book hunt was both unsuccessful and very fruitful.
I didn't find any of the books on my list (who knew other people used the library? and how dare they check out those books before me!) but I did find two books to buy:


This girl decided to go green, but isn't glamorous or self-righteous about it. I already love it, because it addresses the problem that yeah, we all want to be greener, but it's tough, it doesn't always work, and it's frustrating to not see the air immediately become cleaner or the ice caps to stop melting. Here's her blog.

An AWESOME book. I am so excited to start making my own clothes. It goes through EVERYTHING, the types of fabric, the tools you need, problems you'll come across, tips to make things easier, everything. And it's done in a really stylish, modern way, a relief after reading all those sewing books made in the 80's (that make me feel like a total square for making my own clothes).

Oh! Does anyone want to buy me this ring?

No comments: