Sunday, September 2, 2007

nosey posey

What a day. Not much happened, mostly homework (reading essays) and sewing (procrastinating) and I pierced my nose, because I was talking about it yesterday at the Alaska State Fair, because I was working there with Stephanie, and she got a fake one, and we were joking around at how fun it would be. Crazy crazy. I like it. I want to put a ring in it, because right now I feel a little trendy, seeing as there are So Many nose piercings lately. But there are so many of everything I guess. These are a whole flock of robins that were swooping around my window yesterday, I always feel like we're friends. So cute. And a double rainbow 2 nights in a row! It was pouring and thundering, my absolute favorite. The second night Anne and Marti and Megan and I ran outside and got drenched playing in puddles and gutter-water and laughing and splashing. The kind of things you always remember. We had so much fun...Megan has the pictures, so I'll have them soon. My brother and I went to the UAA Library, just to revel in the mind-boggling amount of books there. I spent time in the Journals, just browsing through the subjects. And the detail of the subjects. There was every subject imaginable there. And thats just one part of the library. I love books. I love knowledge. Its so intimidating though, how much I don't know. Or even think about. Or even don't know I don't know. I've got time to learn. I just can't let myself get lazy. Or to ever reach a point in my life that I've decided I know enough. I will never know enough.

1 comment:

ava carrie said...

Hey! I really like the stud. It doesn't look cliché! It looks really good either way though