Friday, September 7, 2007

oh, where has the time gone?

Free time seems like a long-lost friend that moved away, and we wrote letters in the beginning, but now we've completely lost touch. I've been so busy, it seems like, between school and tennis and homework. I just don't understand where the time goes. Tomorrow I am missing school in the morning, so my father can take me to the test for my driving license (ooh nervous!) and then tomorrow evening my brother and I are taking off to go hiking/camping all weekend. So happy we are going, to remove self out of situation and obligations and just sit and think and be with nature and read and draw and listen to nothing for a while. Everyone doesn't get enough of just silence, I think.
I'm frustrated with my pants. All of them. None of them fit. They are all baggy and saggy or loose and fold funny. I have such a problem buying pants. So eventually, I'm going to take a shot at tailoring them? Is that hard? I would be afraid of ruining them. But you can always rip out seams, right? I suppose baggy-saggy pants are better than no pants at all, when it comes down to it.
And here is my gorgeous scarf I just got at the fair. I love this scarf. More than anything. Its so soft and ... wonderful.

No comments: