Monday, September 10, 2007

if wishes were fishes...

Some days just aren't as sympathetic as others. Today was hectic-y, and I suspect tomorrow will be too, because my homework is starting to slip. I wish time would stand still for a while, to let me get caught up. I want to wake up early in the sunrise, do some yoga, drink some tea, sew some clothing, take a nice walk in the fall weather, sit and do some drawing, learn to make a new dinner dish, curl up with a book, and feel wonderful. That sounds like the perfect day.

1 comment:

ava carrie said...

Not so long now dear robin, somewhere close but far away, two friends are having a good time in a room sheltered from the rain, listening to music and sewing to their hearts delight. It's not that far away. In the meantime, see you at work. (: