Tuesday, January 8, 2008

on a tuesday

Hm. I feel like I need to write something. It's a comfort thing, having a new post on my blog. It keeps up with my life.
New things to note:
I have a new schedule. 2 art classes!
I passed AP Econ! With a D, but man, oh man, I'm still in it.
I got a 3.0!
I'm vegan.
I painted over a painting to start afresh.
My mom made guacamole and it's sooo good.
I'm reading a book on logic just for fun and it's actually really interesting.
I just got my teeth cleaned-no cavities.

My life is so good. Everything is wonderful.
Doesn't mean I'm totally happy. I mean, I am, sort of.
I'm not sad.
I just feel isolated. Sort of.
The feeling where you're standing in a crowded hallway, not moving, and you have the sense of everyone moving around you, just people and people and people, and there you are. And they all walk by, but you don't know anybody.
And they don't know you. And they don't care to know you.
And it's okay, because you don't really want to know them. They're just people, and you don't need to be surrounded. You don't need to talk all the time. And its not a sad feeling. Just, like, insignificance.
And it's not tragic. I'm happy.
I just get held up inside of myself and the rest and I need to Get Out.
And then I'm fine. I'm fine.

No comments: