Sunday, January 13, 2008

step on my pillow


Most people call someone up when they feel lonely.
Me? Nah.
I create my own friends.

Paper signed.
Chapters 3+4, 3 copies of poem.
5.5B and Review.
Chapter 7-problem set Friday.

I've been home-ridden, with an infected foot (eww) this weekend. I tried out vegan french toast this morning, not bad. A little soggy. I'll perfect it eventually.

I've been reading a lot about hitchhiking around Europe, living out of a backpack, etc. It's pretty exciting. Someday, someday. What I really need to do is make friends with a Mr. T type character who will travel with me and protect me, to eliminate the whole danger of lone-hitchhiker situation. I would want to go with somebody. Any takers?

2 comments:

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

Hi Robin, Great Blog!
Arrive at your site by a comment that did Luca Dolcci.

I am writing from Sydney Australia, if you want you can visit my website and leave your comment at
Www.compassofthenorth.blogspot.com.

Nice to meet you!

Sebastian de la Puente

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

GREAT PICTURES!!