Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ugh.

Late-night sickness strike last night, possibly an allergic reaction to some medicine I was taking. Today was spent admiring the beautiful sunshine, and wishing I had enough energy to do something with it, but didn't, so spent most of the day reading, watching various TV, and surfing craft blogs.
I feel like such a loser with the triathlon training right now, mostly because I feel like I'm so hopelessly slow in everything and I don't feel totally healthy and do not have enough determination to stick with anything.
And that every free moment of my day is spent either doing homework, at school, or thinking about homework I should be doing. Enough already! They'll push me to an early grave. I've prematurely decided this weekend is going to be about chilling out, getting things done that I earnestly want to do just for my own satisfaction, and feeling well.
I would love for my life to be like these photos right now:



I almost forgot. I bought Dan Blakeslee's album, Lincoln Street Roughs, today and it is perfect, absolutely perfect.

No comments: