Thursday, January 17, 2008

Taking a break from homework. Econ book notes. Yech.
First day back to school wasn't so bad. I am glad tomorrow is Friday and then I have a 3 day weekend to catch-catch-catch up.
My throat hurts badly from....
Coffing. Coughing.
Coughing looks more painful.
Coffing is just polite 'hem-hem's.

...Cawphing.


Again, here I am. I was delaying homework to listen to our friend Bill, who's stopping over in town to crash on our couch, tell the reason of his trip. A bone-marrow transplant for his recently diagnosed sister.
He brought up the interesting subject, everyone who goes in that hospital wasn't expecting or wanted that cancer. It was so unexpected and so unwelcome and so earth-shattering and scary. The man with the rosary and the daughter, the couple, the woman wearing the brightly colored hats. What must it be like?

No comments: