Sunday, February 10, 2008

c'est trop froid ici























This weekend is over and again the school week comes again, unwelcome. I am not ready to go back, because I'm not feeling my best and am not ready to be around people.
Yesterday was a nice time, between the language competition in which A and I both recited French poetry (she also did German poetry and impromptu because she's far better at everything than I am) and then we went to have a nice lunch and thrift store browsing, in which I gathered a pair of shoes and a belt and a sweater all for $4.50, and then watching the Office because it is so adorable.
I spent Friday night cooking a serious meal-Eggplant Parmigiana-making everything from scratch, and it was really good. I was surprised, and very pleased.



Later:


A little..bag? Clutch? I don't know exactly what I'm going to use it for, but the button is hand-made and painted by my mother. I think its pretty.

No comments: