Sunday, February 24, 2008

a productive weekend [the best kind]

I did it, it's finished, it's finished being painted white. The sun will celebrate with me. It feels warm and springy. I'm excited about visiting Oregon in 2 weeks, to go check out prospective colleges. To pick out where I'm going to spend the next part of my life. I really just want to go and sit on the campuses and feel the vibe. See if I flow with it. Yesterday was a trip to the college library with my brother. We're always doing bookish things. I love the quiet atmosphere between the shelves. We camped on the floor and spent time reading and wandering through titles. I ended up at the 50-cents-a-book cart and came away with this one and another, heavier one. I love books.
Right now my mom and I are scouring the home-exchange website for houses/flats in France. All of them are incredible. I have fallen in love with so many homes on there. I want to live there. I neeed to live there.
Declamation was quick and painless yesterday, and going out for Thai food after was a lot of fun.

No comments: