Friday, February 22, 2008


A cute face to begin the weekend with. Today at school started with me slipping down the stairs and bruising my arms and butt. This weekend holds another french poetry recitation, and the finishing of painting my room, and cooking something. I feel like cooking something. The pineapple brought back from our trip, starting to smell wonderful and making all the apples turn green (and red and yellow) with jealousy.
The sun is timidly returning, and its starting to feel a little warmer and prettier outside.I really wanted to make granola this weekend, and I was floating on that excitement (as exciting as making granola can be) all day at school. But to my dismay my mom came home from the grocery store with a bag of it in her hands. So why did I take a picture of it? Who knows.The valentine I made but forgot to give, because I hid it from the recipient so well. But to my opinion, the giving of little heart-shaped cards should not be limited to one day of the year.

Dinner. Salmon and spinach.

No comments: