Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just slowly surviving this week. Last evening was a trip to Anchortown to see the Poetry competition, in which A rocked 2nd place. Actually, both girls from our school won. That must mean something.
Anyway, my brother attended the show with me, and it was good to see him. I realize I'm going to miss him a lot when he leaves to his life adventures. I'm mentally pretending he's not going to leave until I'm all done here and get to leave myself. Its so awesome to have someone to talk to and share stuff with like I can with him. After the show we decided an emergency trip to Barnes and Noble was in order, in which I got a brand new book.

Recommended by my brother, this is a group of yoga poses that progresses as I keep practicing. Eventually, I would love to be this able:

But not for a while yet.
I think this weekend I feel like cooking something wonderful again. I have a need of some really good quality food to enjoy. My mom is sick, and I'm way busy with homework, so we're left to frozen pizzas and soups for dinner. Not saying the pizza isn't good. It is very yummy.


But you know what I mean.

For now, I'm off to yoga.

No comments: