Friday, August 17, 2007

early bird

Yech, feel sickish. For some weird reason I woke up at 6 this morning. So I used my extra morning hours to ride my bicycle to Walmart and pick out some pretty fabrics. Being in Walmart in the morning is so depressing, time never changes inside of there, like a black-hole, but with flourescent lights that suck life out of sunny mornings. But I love my new fabric. I'm using the one on the far right to make a school bag, and the one on the far left is the lining. And the other three were just on sale so I grabbed them, and I'm sure I'll think of something to use them for very soon. And I made a big cup of yummy tea to make my tummy feel better. Oh, and I got some new music that also soothes my sickish feelings, my favorites of the morning are "Let Myself Fall" by Rosie Thomas, "I'm No Angel" by Dido, and "A Sorta Fairytale" by Tori Amos. Ahh.

No comments: