Thursday, August 23, 2007

Its been 2 days of waking up early, I actually like it. I'll feel different in the dead of winter, I know it. But might as well like it now. After many trips to the counselor, I finally got my schedule figured out, because they completely botched it the first day...well..it didn't help that I found out 15 minutes into Astronomy that it was NOT the class for me and would die if I didn't change it. So now I'm in Photography and AP Economics instead...hard classes indeed on top of AP Language and Pre-Calculus. I'm so happy with it though...I hope I don't go in over my head. Oh, and Lily Allen is so cute(singer) she's been newly introduced to me and she has such a cute little voice, but sings about such appalling things. Love it. And I saw a moose today when out with my dog. I think its funny how even though they kill people, I just think things like "Aw, man, I have to turn around." They are very pretty.

No comments: