Monday, August 20, 2007

the last monday I can love

I have to notice there are 2 days left of summer vacation, before school begins again...So I'm using it to the best of my ability by sleeping in and reading Lord of the Rings and everything else that strikes my lazy-fancy. But I'm also planning on making some more bags so I can start a store on Etsy... which reminds me, I finally finished my school bag, and its...alright. The strap is a little thin, and I just know its going to dig into my shoulder when laden with heavy books. But for the time being it will serve its purpose, and I still really love the fabric. I realize that I've never made any clothes before, but I am really anxious to, and I want to just cut up some fabric and try it. And also get my hands on some patterns, I really want to make a dress. This all happens, of course, s soon as my own sewing machine gets taken in and hopefully fixed, but maybe replaced(sooo happy I have a warranty on it). And tomorrow I definitely need to go school supply shopping, as it is the last day of summer.

1 comment:

ava carrie said...

The Final Day! Now it's time to cram in as much summer as possible.

I like the bag.